Planning a trip with 2 kids (5 years and 1 1/2 years old) to Bermuda. We have never been but heard and seen good things. We are from Southern California. Has anyone been and give you can give me some suggestions as to where we should fly out of? NY, Boston, Florida, etc.? Planning to go in either Feb or March, since my kids are not in school yet, I figured take advantage and go during off-peak season. Also, let me know the weather around that time, and things to do. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 3 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 4 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane