My family is planning to travel to Canada in December (myself, my husband, my 5 years old and my 1 year old ) and I need some help on my itinerary and some advice on travelling with small children... so we are planning to spend ab 20 days, our entry port will be Toronto and we must go to Vancouver and Whistler as we will meet some friends there.
My initial thoughts were spending 2 days or so in Toronto, Montreal for 5 days then split the remaining days between Vancouver and Whistler. But I would love to visit, if possible, lake Louise.
My questions would be :
- does this itinerary makes sense?
- does it make sense to go to Lake Louise considering the chilndren's age?
- any other places that makes sense from a logistic point of view to visit (small day trips, etc...)?
- any advice re childre activity, things I should take into account, etc...?
- any other itinerary ideas ????
Thank you all in advance.... Juliana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria