I will be in Ottawa the first week of December to watch the Olympic curling trials. Since this is my first trip to Ottawa, I also want to do some sightseeing.
Would visiting the Rideau Canal be worthwhile that time year? I know its too early to ice skate, but wondering if it would be an enjoyable walk.
Also, I was wondering if touring the ground of Rideau Hall would be worthwhile in December.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/o-slim/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 4 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Montreal for New Years
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Babymoon Destination
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 14 Ottawa in December
- 15 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 16 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 17 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 18 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 19 Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Victoria in December
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 25 What is famous in canada?