So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7 vs
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Victoria in December
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions