Myself and my partner are flying from Vancouver to Halifax in a couple of weeks, and planning on renting a car in Halifax and driving to Toronto.
The main places we want to see are Halifax, Cape Breton, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland, Quebec city and Montreal. But at this stage Im not sure what the best route would be. Would we go to Cape Breton first and then to NB and then NB to PEI and then Newfoundland?
Im not sure if we will be doubling up on ourselves doing it this way, so Im really looking for advice on the logistics of it all, and maybe a suggested itinerary for approx 3 weeks?
Any advice from fellow travellers would be appreciated! We are an Irish couple who will be flying from Toronto back to Ireland then, so we really want to make the most of it!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Victoria in December
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions