I currently live in Seattle, WA (Canadian citizen living in the U.S) and I've always fantasized about taking a road trip across Canada. My original plan was to take my own car and Drive up to Vancouver and start my drive there. But the thought of having to drive all the way back seems daunting (Unless I take an alternate way back i.3 driving through the northern states.)
I wanted to get some more information on what would be the best way to do this on a budget. I plan on going in the late summer of this year, my Car is compact SUV (2005 Hyundai Santa Fe) in which I was planning on sleeping in my car on most parts of the trip. I also want to check out the sites both urban and nature scenes.
Also, should I take my car, or should I just rent a car and take a plane back?
Any advice and tips would be great. I'm from Canada, but only lived in once Province (B.C), and I would love to see more of my country.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria