I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 meridian health protocol
- 2 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 3 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 4 Itinerary decisions
- 5 Melbourne lodging locations
- 6 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 7 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 8 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 9 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 10 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 11 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 12 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 13 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 14 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 15 First time visiting Australia
- 16 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 17 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 18 Australia dollar
- 19 Australia - first time
- 20 Sydney airport
- 21 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 22 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 23 great barrfier reef
- 24 Uluru
- 25 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report