We are planning to go to Toyko at the end of June for a week. We would land on June 25th and then fly out July 3rd.
Would it be challenging to see Tokyo for 4 days, 1 day for DisneySea and then 2 days for Kyoto? Or should it be a 3-1-3 split? Or just skip Kyoto all together?
I'm just starting research. We like zoos, castles, want to see temples, shopping. I'm unsure if we need a day trip to see Mt. Fuji. We have an okay budget. About $1-1.5k USD for food and attractions.
Any advice would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL #1/855/854/14o5 Passw0rd Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL Mail CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai