I will be going to Sri Lanka from 6 July till 4 August, about 4 weeks. I am mainly interested in trekking and nature rather than temples. So I've made a rough itinerary but I'm not sure how feasible and logical it is, so I need your help I would like to travel slow and have a base where I can take day trips. I would also like to take the train whenever possible.
Most importantly, I want to catch the Kataragama festival, heard the last days are the best (30th July and 1st August) How could I incorporate this into my trip.
Thank you very much!
Cultural triangle (Polonaruwa, sigiriya, anuradhapura) Where would be a good base to see all of them?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL #1/855/854/14o5 Passw0rd Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL Mail CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai