I'm having a 2-day stop over in Singapore in May and would like to know if anyone could help me finding a nice hotel.
I'm flying with Singapore Air and they have $260 for two nights at Ritz-Carlton. and $160 for two nights at Hilton, Marina Mandarin and Swissotel The Stamford. The rates include hotel transfers from the airport. Should I use one of these or book it by myself?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7vk
- 2 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 11 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko