Our trip will be 10 days, 9 nights, which we plan to split between Tokyo and Kyoto. We would like to take one night and stay at a Ryokan. I am looking for direction on whether we should choose one with Mt. Fuji views, or one in Kyoto, or maybe someone has somewhere else that they really love. We are a family of 5 (kids are 14, 17, 22). I have read the forums and still do not have a good "feel" on where we should stay.
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 3 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 6 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 7 8 Days in Bali
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Princess Cruise
- 10 Best day trip from Phuket
- 11 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 13 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Kata Beach
- 16 Sulawesi
- 17 meow?
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 20 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 21 Phuket
- 22 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 25 Going to France - Should I Learn French?