If my understanding is correct, I should be able to exchange my JR Pass Voucher at Narita Airport immediately after landing, and then take the NEx train to Tokyo Station. I believe that the NEx train has only reserved seats; however, upon reviewing the process on the JR East website, it appears that one must pick up the tickets at least two days before the date of the reservation. So my question is, do I just make the train reservation in-person when I exchange the vouchers for the pass, or is there a way to make the reservation in advance and obtain the tickets before arrival, since same-day pick up does not seem possible.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AIM @ 1800~681 7208 Passwords Reset Contact AIM Tec*h care 24*7 ak47baba
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 3 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 12 days in Cambodia January
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Question re. fees at BOM
- 18 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 19 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 20 Spa Bangkok
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 23 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 24 need your help with japan itinerary
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng