In late May, I traveled into Almaty (Kazakhstan) and then traveled overland into Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, to end in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. I would be happy to answer any questions about this particularly interesting, but less traveled, part of the world. I only encountered sizable groups of otehr tourists in Samarkand and Bukhara.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTYAHOO Techh care
- 2 Yahoo Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 3 Classy Lady In Bangalore Éscórts service 8123770473
- 4 Any food recommendations in Japan for non -seafood eaters?
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 6 How To Build UP my Toursim Industry in Bali
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 8 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 9 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Kata Beach
- 12 Best day trip from Phuket
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 meow?
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 18 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 24 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 25 Princess Cruise
Photos -- Silk Road and Central Asia (the 'Stans)