My husband and I are going to Japan for the first time in June. We have already booked our airfare and some hotels but need help finalizing our itinerary. We are interested in spending time in Tokyo and Kyoto as well as one night in a ryokan somewhere quieter. We love exploring new places, outdoor activities and food. Here is what we have in mind so far:
Arrive NRT Thursday June 6 @ 9 PM. Spend 5 nights in Tokyo, with possible day trips.
June 6- Tokyo
June 11-Hakone (at ryokan)
I'm looking for suggestions for day trips from Toyko as well as where to spend the last three nights of our trip. Is Hakone an appropriate place to have ryokan experience? Or do you have any different suggestions? We fly back to New York from NRT at 5 PM on Wednesday June 19. Is it necessary/advisable to spend Tuesday night June 18 back in Tokyo? Any other feedback/suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 18OO~57O I233 $ AOL Tec*h
- 3 need your help with japan itinerary
- 4 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 5 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 14 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 15 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 19 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 20 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 21 Wat Arun
- 22 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 23 Miyajima Island
- 24 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 25 Vientiane to LP December