Thanks to all who have helped us with our India trip planning so far! I have been spending many hours reading trip reports for inspiration
We have approached castle and king for a 3 week itinerary, which we wanted to include bandhavgarh and kanga national parks. Unfortunately they are opening later this year, which means we will miss them. We are really disappointed but going to go to ranthambore national park instead.
This is the itinerary C&K have given us - and I was hoping for some feedback. Specifically, is this enough time in each place? Also, he has added Rawla Jojawer and Luni. I haven't read much about either place, has anyone who has been there let us know what they are like?
Day 1: arrive Delhi 8pm
Day 2: sightseeing Delhi, 8pm overnight train to udaipur
Day 3: sightseeing Udaipur
Day 4: sightseeing Udaipur
Day 5: drive to Jolawer (4hours)
Day 6: 3 hour drive to Luni, village safari
Day 7: drive 1 hour to Jodhpur, sightseeing
Day 8: drive to Jaipur (5 hours)
Day 9: Jaipur
Day 10: drive to ranthambore (3 hours)
Day 11: Safari in ranthambore
Day 12: Safari in ranthambore
Day 13: drive to Agra via fatehpur Sikri
Day 14: Taj Mahal, train to Khajuraho
Day 15: fly to Varanasi
Day 16: Varanasi
Day 17: Varanasi, fly back to Delhi
Now you'll notice that this isn't 3 weeks worth of days! There seems to have been confusion with C&K when we couldn't visit the 2 national parks, they cut our trip down! We will have another 3 full days of sightseeing.
What would you change/add/leave out?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL☎ 1888:260:2909 password reset contact☎ Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 [email protected] Reset 1:800:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care 24/7aj
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Celejor Cake Shop | Celejor Personalize Cake Shop | Designer Birthday Cake
- 5 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 La crema Psoridex funziona? Leggi la recensione e l'esperienza di chi ...
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 12 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 Sulawesi
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 8 Days in Bali
- 19 two health related questions
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Best day trip from Phuket
- 22 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 23 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 24 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 25 Kata Beach