Just seen a report of another quake off of the eastern coast of Japan apparently registering 7.3, Tremors were felt in Tokyo http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20638696
No reports of casualties but a Tsuamami warning has been issued.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 3 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 4 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 10 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 11 Vientiane to LP December
- 12 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 13 5 days in Singapore
- 14 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Shanghai in January
- 17 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 18 Myanmar tour companies
- 19 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help