About three weeks ago I started a backpacking trip around Southeast Asia in Thailand. I met a group of girls and we have been travelling together. However I haven't been enjoying the experience as much as I would like because the group are more about the partying all night scene and sleeping all day, and that is not why I chose to travel, I'm more about the culture and finding myself experience . So I've naturally spent quite a bit of time doing stuff on my own and am wondering whether I should go it alone. Although we've only travelled for three weeks together , I would feel bad leaving the group but feel I am wasting my trip waiting on them. I am also apprehensive about solo travel. I like my own company but am worried about getting lonely or being unsafe. Would it be ok as a 24yr old girl to go it alone or am I better off sticking with the group? Advice greatly appreciated! Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/shred-fx/
- 2 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 3 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 4 Laurus Travel
- 5 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 need your help with japan itinerary
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 15 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 18 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 21 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 22 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 23 Wat Arun
- 24 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 25 Miyajima Island