What is good over head luggage, with wheels, for Embraer 145 commuter jets?
They say 9" x 14" x 22".
Please be specific.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/alpha-pro-muscle/
- 2 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/dermavelle/
- 3 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 4 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 5 US border preclearance
- 6 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 7 How Many Passport Pages?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 RyanAir Carry-On
- 10 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 11 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 12 Very bad experience in AMS
- 13 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 14 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 15 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 16 Carry on question.
- 17 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 18 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 19 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 20 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 21 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 24 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 25 Changing Airlines at EWR