hi all friends
i am a music band leader and i have a gig in NYC on a Tuesday night and then a gig in London on Wednesday nigh,
which flight should i take to get there the earliest?
from NYC they have the earliest at 08:15 that arrives at 20:15 in london
but its too late for me to arrive then.
i dont care making a stop somewhwere or ever drive from new york to a different state (max drive 2 hours) to get an earlier plane
or to leave real early to any destination in Europe and get an connection
thanx for all your help its very urgent for me
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 DELL Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Dell Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 4 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 5 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 6 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 7 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 8 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 9 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
hi all friends