Arusha - 1 night
Tarangire - 2 nights
Ngorongoro - 2 nights
fly to Northern Serengeti
Northern Serengeti - 4 nights a t Sayari camp near Mara
fly back to Arusha
Does this itinerary give best safari experience in terms viewing wild life (big 5) and migration? Do I need to add Central Serengeti? I hear it is very crowded during that time and can be skipped without missing anything that you would see elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
Arusha - 1 night