As some of you may know my son is now living in Swakopmund whilst working as a stunt driver/performer in the new Mad Max Fury Road movie which is being filmed there.
Some of the crew now have two weeks off and he wants to go exploring. They have done the quad bike tour a number of times now.
If he were to head to a game park what would be the top recommendation? They have a vehicle but are tempted to actually go on an organised tour just the same.
He is terribly keen to get to Victoria Falls but had planned to do that at the end of filming when he has plenty of time.
Any suggestions of destinations and tour companies would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTRICOH Techh care
- 2 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 3 6 day rough itinerary
- 4 Four Seasons Marrakech? Thoughts?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 7 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 8 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 9 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 10 South Africa in March
- 11 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 12 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 13 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 14 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 15 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 16 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 17 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 18 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 21 help me to visit Morocco
- 22 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 23 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 24 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 25 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time