35 year old couple traveling to Marrakesh for 6 days in late December (22-28). This is a first trip to the country for us and we are looking for ideas on how to utilize the days. Originally, we planned to take a 4 day trek to the Sahara, Todra Gorge, etc.. but some folks has said that this may not be the best time of year for this and should instead focus in and around Marrackesh. Is there enough to do in the city and the surrounding area for 5-6 days? Should be consider doing this and taking a day trip to either Essouira or Ait Ben Hoddou? We love exploring new cultures.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 4 Safari is set!
- 5 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 7 Safety in Johannesburg
- 8 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 9 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 10 Qatar to Iran
- 11 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 12 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 13 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 14 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 15 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 16 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 17 electric devices
- 18 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 19 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 20 Victoria Falls
- 21 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 22 sahara desert
- 23 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 24 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 25 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?