I have not been to Africa before and am wanting to go there to hike Kilimanjaro and go on Safari. It looks like I will be travelling by myself. I have heard that it is less costly if I wait until I get to Kenya/Tanzania and book with local companies there.
Also, my plan is to hike Kilimanjaro, see the Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania. Then I would like to go to Kenya to the Masai Mara. I have 3-4 weeks and an $8000. budget, not including flights. Is this do-able? and any recommendations about travelling alone, when to book, and how to approach the things I would like to do. Oh, I am going in the month of July.
Thanks : )
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.