I am going to Tanzania soon and I am very worried as I recently heard that it is a very dusty place. I have severe asthma and I was told to bring a mask.
Has anyone being to Tanzania and Seregenti safari park? How dusty is it? If you did wear a mask can you tell me what sort of mask? I am quite self conscious and I do not want to stand out.
Also, I am away from family and I would like to buy a calling card from the UK before I leave. Any networks in the Uk that would work in Tanzania?
Any more advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 2 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 3 South Africa in March
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 7 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 10 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 11 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 12 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 13 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 16 help me to visit Morocco
- 17 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 18 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 19 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco road condition
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 24 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 25 Where to visit in Wadi Rum