Reload this Page >

transportation between Egypt and Israel

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8th, 2000, 10:05 AM
Linda

What do you know about ground transportation from Israel to Cairo? Is there very reasonalble air transportation?

Old Aug 8th, 2000, 11:05 AM
kiersten

I have just booked a flight for $150 US from tel aviv to cairo. all flights are on egyptair

Old Aug 8th, 2000, 02:53 PM
Lee

Hi Linda, <BR>We are flying in October from Cairo to Tel Aviv via the Israeli airline El Al. Only takes 2 hrs and 15 mins instead of a day long bus trip. Price was about the same in US currency as the Air Egypt one mentioned. Great airline for security.

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 05:29 AM
JayZed

There is a bus from Cairo to Israel (about $35 o/w, $50 rtn), but it's a long (12hr+) hot ride through dull desert and lots of wating at the border. Flights with Air Sinai (subsidiary of EgyptAir) or El Al are about $150.

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 06:54 AM
susan

I am in Israel now. I have seen many many advertisements for companies running tours to Egypt. Most of them seem to offer just ground transportation if you don't want to take the whole tour. I saw one company that makes the trip overnight, but since I'm not making the trip, I didn't pay attention to the name. <BR> <BR>You would not have any problem at all booking ground transportation once you get here.