Reload this Page >

BEACH RESORTS IN SOUTH AFRICA

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 1998, 08:06 PM
MARGE

Looking for a laid back beach resort town in South Africa to visit month of April with small inn type places to stay.

Old Dec 17th, 1998, 11:48 AM
Joanne

Hi Marge <BR>I would suggest that you head off to the Eastern cape at that time of year. Port Elizabeth is great at that time of year....great beaches and l;ovely people!

Old Dec 20th, 1998, 09:22 AM
Richard

Port Elizabeth is so laid back you might just forget to get out of bed. Try Durban for a better beach resort.Much better atmosphere and a whole lot more to do.

Old Dec 21st, 1998, 12:48 PM
Allana Botha

Hello Marge, <BR>Keep in mind that April (Easter vacation) in South Africa is a popular vacation period and the popular resorts do get crowded. Depending if you are wanting to swim in cold waters - the Cape is lovely - a beautiful spot is Keurboom Strand on the garden route - The Beach House? if I recall is on the beach and very personable. There is a publication available listing guest homes in South Africa that may assist you. Please feel free to contact me with further questions. <BR>Allana

Old Dec 21st, 1998, 12:49 PM
Allana Botha

Hello Marge, <BR>Keep in mind that April (Easter vacation) in South Africa is a popular vacation period and the popular resorts do get crowded. Depending if you are wanting to swim in cold waters - the Cape is lovely - a beautiful spot is Keurboom Strand on the garden route - The Beach House? if I recall is on the beach and very personable. There is a publication available listing guest homes in South Africa that may assist you. Please feel free to contact me with further questions. <BR>Allana

Old Feb 13th, 1999, 10:19 AM
Murray & Alison

Hi Marge, <BR>You can't go too far wrong at Plettenberg Bay in the Western Cape along the Garden Route. You can obtain information on guest houses and B & B's at http://www.portfoliocollection.com, if you need any additional info contact us via our page at : http://gardenroute.co.za/lairds. <BR>All the best <BR>Alison & Murray <BR>Laird's Lodge