Search

Adventure Tours in Morocco?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 07:46 AM
Karen

Adventure Tours in Morocco?

We are looking for a moderately priced tour that involves some activity (i.e. hiking, camel safari, desert camping for 1-2 nights).<BR>Any suggestions would be appreciated...whether companies that have set itineraries or custom. Also, input on your favorite destination/lodging as well.<BR><BR>Thanks!

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 08:27 AM
Maury

Try Oversea Adventure Travel (OAT) at www.oattravel.com

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 05:57 PM
elvira

Try also <BR>http://www.imilchil-travel.com/ <BR> <BR>Tangiers is not our favorite; we liked Meknes and Fez. From both you can get to Volubilis, which is definitely worth it (hire a grand taxi, negotiate for the ROUND TRIP). The prettiest hotel was in Tangiers, Hotel El Djenina. Chefchouan is a mountain village that looks like the Greek isles (white buildings with blue and green doors); we stayed at the Hotel Maroc which was very nice. <BR> <BR>In Fez we stayed at the Hotel Mounia, nothing fancy, but very clean and comfortable. In Marrakech, we stayed at the Ibn Bah Touta which was very nice, big room, and the hotel staff was very, very nice. <BR> <BR>Our highlight was the overnight camel trek into the Sahara, which was arranged by Imilchil. <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 13th, 2001, 05:17 PM
andi

I used Classic Journeys for a wonderful small (there were only six of us) group tour in November. Our guide was excellent, took us to amazing places, the pace was just right, and the hotels were mostly very nice (except a couple in the desert, where it was cold at night and they weren't heated). I'd recommend them highly.

Old Jul 23rd, 2001, 06:40 PM
abdella

hi karen <BR>we are from the desert in south est of morrocco , and we are specialy in safari tours , very glad to helpe you to know people how they live in the desert , more info is in our web site <BR> www.bivouactours.com

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 01:38 PM
sahara services

sahara services it's a small agancy in south of marrocco: <BR>-the price of one over night in desert with camel coste:35$.(350,00dhs) <BR>-the prices for one four drives each day cost 110$.(1100dhs) <BR>-the prices of one overnight in desert,sleep in the tent cost:40$(400,00dhs)

Old Dec 18th, 2001, 11:15 AM
morocco

TTT for Terri