- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
At a Glance
- centrally located
- architecturally beautiful
- good service
- central location can make for difficulty in picking up and dropping off car
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown Review
This hotel is in the historic City Hall Annex, and the original brass, copper, and bronze details on the elevators and staircases have been lovingly refinished. It's across the street from its sister property, the Philadelphia Marriott; both provide easy access to the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The hotels share some facilities—meeting rooms, for example. The comfortable guest rooms have complimentary Internet access, refrigerators, iHome radios and business-friendly amenities like full-size desks. Some rooms have excellent views of City Hall's elaborate Victorian architecture. The new fitness center gets plenty of natural light and features machines equipped with flat-screen televisions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more