Sturbridge Country Inn
At a Glance
- friendly vibe
- large lobby with board games and a player piano
- unsophisticated interiors
- some rooms have old TVs and furniture
Check Rates from our Partners
Sturbridge Country Inn Review
This homey 1840s Greek Revival farmhouse on Sturbridge's busy Main Street is an ideal option for visitors looking for modest accommodations in a friendly, come-as-you-are atmosphere. The decorative style runs from frilly fabrics and floral wallpapers to cheap framed art and fake flowers. With working gas fireplaces and whirlpool baths, some of the rooms are large enough to accommodate families. A restored attached barn holds mini-suites and a two-room loft suite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more