- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Not your average pie joint, this place has given pizza a funky, sophisticated upgrade. There are nearly 20 types from which to choose, or you can build your own. One favorite is dressed with Granny Smith apples, andouille sausage, spinach, and a blend of five cheeses. There are also some great salads, including one that combines baby arugula, peanuts, grilled peaches, and goat cheese. Creamsicle-color walls, chic lighting, and black leather booths give the place a contemporary look. You dine in full view of the massive stone oven, where specialty pizzas are coal fired. The bar area is loud and jovial; there's an ample wine list and beer selection, but no liquor.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country... Read more
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities.... Read more