SevenOaks Country Inn
At a Glance
- Off-the-beaten path
- guests over 21 only
- beautiful country setting
- Proprietors are on call, but not always there
- the no-kids policy
Check Rates from our Partners
SevenOaks Country Inn Review
Since moving from England to Lake Geneva, Amanda and Leon Lavallin have put their hearts and souls into making their 21-and-over, nine-suite luxury bed-and-breakfast one of the best romantic getaways around. The seven one-bedroom and two two-bedroom suites are lovingly named after their favorite English towns, including Cambridge, Oxford, Windsor and their own hometown of St. Albans. The personal details carry over into the rooms where each guest is greeted with a cheese and cracker tray, and breakfast is delivered each morning. Comfortable furnishings beg for lounging in front of the stone fireplace, while bathrooms feature two-person spa tubs and heated floors. Take a short walk into town or enjoy the tranquility from the rocking chairs outside your suite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more