Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Wyndham Blake Chicago
At a Glance
- good South Loop location
- the hotel spans three connected buildings, so the layout can be tricky
Check Rates from our Partners
Wyndham Blake Chicago Review
A multimillion renovation a few years back updated this spacious landmark in Chicago's historic Printers Row neighborhood; the lobby is dark but welcoming, and the rooms, in a mix of browns, reds, and creams, are very large, considering the location. Choose a suite and you'll have a condo-size spread with fantastic views of downtown. It is ideal for business travelers who want to be near the city's financial district and is close to Columbia College, the Art Institute and other museums, and Grant Park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more