Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Café Selmarie Review
For a light meal in Lincoln Square, line up at this bakery-turned-café, a longstanding favorite among locals—especially during warmer months, when the outdoor patio beckons. Breakfast means brioche French toast and vegetarian breakfast sandwiches; lunch ranges from goat cheese salads to turkey and Brie sandwiches; and dinner runs to pan-seared salmon and herb-roasted chicken. Don't miss the fabulous pastries (you can also buy them to go at the front counter). Pass summer waits pleasantly in the neighboring plaza; other seasons, you're out in the cold.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more