Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Cafe Iberico Review
A Spanish expat from Galicia runs this tapas restaurant hailed by visiting Spaniards and local families, dating couples, and cheap chowhounds. It's easy to build a meal from the selection of small plates, which range from baked goat cheese to Spanish ham, grilled squid, skewered beef, and the classic pulpo a la plancha (grilled octopus with potatoes and olive oil)—most for under $10. This is a loud and boisterous spot, so be prepared for conviviality—but on weekends waits can stretch to hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more