- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Seasons Hotel Miami Review
A favorite of business travelers visiting downtown's busy, business-centric Brickell Avenue, this plush sanctuary offers a respite from the nine-to-five mayhem—a soothing water wall greets you, the understated rooms impress you, and the seventh-floor, 2-acre-pool terrace relaxes you. Inside, a cavernous lobby houses larger-than-life sculptures commissioned by local and Latin American artists. Although the pool oasis overlooks downtown Miami, it's still easy to forget you're in the middle of the city, especially when strolling through the foot-deep wading pool with 24 palm tree "islands." Gym rats rejoice over the beautiful Sports Club/LA, complete with complimentary yoga and exercise classes and plenty of eye candy. The hotel's flagship restaurant, Edge: Steak and Bar, is a local dining and happy hour hot spot for Miami's power players, movers, and shakers.
An aquatic retreat: the moment you enter this hotel, the mood is set with a soothing water wall. The water-themed relaxation continues on the property's two-acre pool terrace overlooking downtown Miami. Guests can relax with complimentary yoga classes or dip into three heated pools, one complete with palm-tree "islands." Rooms have blond-wood accents and, fittingly, deep soaking tubs.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $181 & up -- Miami: 4-Star Ocean Drive Hotel w/Rebate BookIt.com
- $95 -- Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel, Reg. $243 BookIt.com
- $10 per day & up -- Car Rentals in Florida, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $89-$107 -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Hotel, 32% Off — $89-$107 The Westin Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- $19.99 -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Miami — $20 Sixt Rent a Car
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
A few friends and I will be leaving on a Panama Canal cruise from Fort Lauderdale next April. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you go for the sun-drenched fun or the fantastic food, Miami is calling.... Read more
Whether you go for the sun-drenched beaches or the fantastic Art Deco design, you'll want to stay in South... Read more
Think you've done Miami?... Read more