Jasper National Park Travel Guide
Plan Your Jasper National Park Vacation
Jagged mountain peaks, shimmering glaciers, and crystal-clear lakes are just part of the incredible scenery that make up the largest and wildest of Canada's Rocky Mountain parks. Situated along the eastern slopes of the Rockies in west-central Alberta, Jasper National Park encompasses 10,878 square km (4,200 square mi) of land and is home to an astonishing variety of wildlife.
Accommodations in this area include luxury resorts, fine hotels, reasonably priced motels, rustic cabins, and backcountry lodges. Reserve your accommodations...read more
Jasper's casual restaurants offer a wide variety of cuisines, including Greek, Italian, Japanese, French, and North American. Regional specialties include...read more
Things To Do in Jasper National Park
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Larger than life: Almost as large as the entire state of Connecticut, Jasper is the largest of the Canadian Rocky Mountain national parks, and... Read more
In Jasper it is possible to stand in a field of wildflowers, hike through a thick subalpine forest, and revel in the solitude of the fragile... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class”... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more