- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
A couple of miles off the main road to Álamos, tiny Aduana was once the site of one of the richest mines in the district. The tiny village is barely more than a church on the humblest of plazas, a country store and two local handicrafts cooperatives, and an abandoned silver mine on a hill. But it's worth a visit for a meal at Sonora's best restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's