Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
El Foro Review
Near the Born, this hot spot is always full to the rafters with lively young and not-so-young people. Painting and photographic exhibits line the walls, and the menu is dominated by meat cooked over coals, pizzas, and salads. Flamenco and jazz performances downstairs are a good post-dinner diversion.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more
I am going on a cruise that leaves from Barcelona. With the time changes, I get in at 7 in the morning with not much time to have got... Read more