- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mamaison Hotel Andrássy Budapest
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi throughout
- free access to a nearby fitness center
- a surcharge applies to children staying with their parents
Check Rates from our Partners
Mamaison Hotel Andrássy Budapest Review
Budapest's best boutique hotel is housed in a Bauhaus-style structure built in 1937 and once used as an orphanage. In the bright lofty lobby the hip young staff receives you at a funky front desk. Rooms are large but the only nod to actual design is in some of the lighting. That said, the terra-cotta, blue, and cream color-schemes are cheery, as is the light-blue-and-cream tilework in the bathrooms. Many rooms have lovely balconies overlooking the trees and mansions of the Andrássy út.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
Three Meals, Three Countries Part I: Storks in Austria!
Obligation-free Saturdays were a rarity for us in the US, and we often "wasted" them by running errands, tending the yard, and so forth. As the Trailing Read more
We recently completed a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise with a 3 night pre-cruise extension in Prague and a 2 night post-cruise extension in Budapest.
In Prague, we stayed at the 5* Hotel Imperial, a lovely Read more
Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that pa Read more
· News & Features
Need we say more? ... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more