- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
El Aljibe Review
The criollo fare here is reasonably priced and served gracefully, and the place is always filled to the brim with clued-in diners (including such celebrities as Omar Linares, Cuba's finest baseball player), who appear to be having the time of their lives. The roast chicken served in bitter-orange, lemon, and chicken juices sauce, at once dark and tangy is the house dish. And, oh yes, the oferta (plate of appetizers, black beans and rice, chicken Aljibe, and tostones) is an all-you-can-eat special.
- Address: Av. 7, e/Calle 24 y Calle 26, Miramar, Havana
- Phone: 7/204–1584
- Location: Miramar
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more