- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kings Canyon Review
In Watarrka National Park, Kings Canyon is one of the most spectacular sights in central Australia. Sprawling in scope, the canyon's sheer cliff walls shelter a world of ferns and woodlands, permanent springs, and rock pools. The main path is the 6-km (4-mile) Canyon Walk, which starts with a short but steep climb from the car park to the top of the escarpment; the view 886 feet down to the base of the canyon is amazing. An easier walk, called the Creek Walk, starts at the car park and winds through the base of the canyon and is just as worthwhile. Alternatively, see it all from above during the half-hour scenic helicopter flight over the canyon and range from Kings Canyon Resort (A$275 or A$145 for 15 minutes).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more