- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Museum of Contemporary Art
Museum of Contemporary Art Review
This ponderous art deco building houses one of Australia's most important collections of modern art, as well as two significant collections of Aboriginal art and continually changing temporary exhibits. The museum almost doubled in size with the 2012 addition of a 5-story wing, which now houses galleries and a sculpture garden. Free tours, talks, and hands-on art workshops are conducted regularly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
I have researched other questions on this forum about cell phones and get so confused I could weep. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more