Equator Restaurant Review
Named after the ship that brought Robert Louis Stevenson to the South Pacific, the reasonably priced Equator Restaurant has a decidedly casual South Seas ambience. Inside the Tradewinds Hotel and popular with business travelers, the restaurant serves generous portions, with po'boy (Southern-style) shrimp sandwiches a favorite along with chicken quesadillas, the Hawaiian-style saimin (a Japanese-inspired noodle soup with fish cake, pork, and fried egg), and burgers. Whether you come for lunch or dinner, grab a pre- or post-meal drink and enjoy it by the pool under a tropical sky.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Looking at heading out to Australia and New Zealand in November/December 2014.
Is there any recommendation on hotels, restaurants, attractions, things to do and see in Sydney and Auckland that is unique Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more