Sights & Attractions in Vietnam
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hue
If there is only one site you visit in Hue, make sure this is...
|Castles / Palaces, Historic Districts / Sites||Hue|
Thanh Toan Bridge
Resembling Hoi An's Japanese Bridge, this covered walkway was...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Hue|
Thien Mu Pagoda
Overlooking the Perfume River, this pagoda constructed in 1601...
On the south banks of the Perfume River, this arena, built in...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Hue|
Tombs of the Emperors
South of Hue along the Perfume River, these scattered tombs—the...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe