- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
From the lantern-strewn streets of Old Town to the farmers shouldering their harvest in balanced baskets, the scenes of Hoi An capture what every traveler imagines Vietnam to be. It is the country's "must see" destination, delivering culture, cuisine, history, and charm with the added bonus of a beach just minutes from the town center. The moment you arrive in Hoi An, you can't help but exhale, realizing that this quaint town has an endearing quality that spans from the colorful food markets to the friendly locals who somehow work their way into your heart without even trying.
Hoi An at a Glance
Experience Hoi An
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's