Naughty Nuri's Review
Barbecued ribs, shaken-not-stirred martinis, and frosty draft beers made Naughty Nuri's legendary. But other Indonesian and American stars abound: towering burgers sizzling from the gas grill in front, nasi campur (rice with dollops of meat and veggies), and Bali's onioniest garden salad. Thursday's Tuna Night adds sashimi, satay, and steaks to the mix. Finish with fried bananas and ice cream. Squeeze into a big wooden table and make new friends in this casual, open-air joint. If the throngs of patrons become a bit too much, try Nacho Mama about 200 yards away—the menu is identical but with the addition of Mexican standards and margaritas.
- Address: Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Sanggingan, Ubud, Bali 80571
- Phone: 0361/977547
- Location: Bali
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indonesia Experience IExplore
- Temples of Bali & Borobudur IExplore
- Temples of Bali & Borobudur — $5,195 IExplore
We spent an amazing 3 1/2 weeks in Bali this past August and, as ever, were grateful for the help we found on the Fodor's Message boards. Read more
I'm a single woman traveling from Singapore to Borneo for a few days to see the Orangutans. Read more
My husband's been invited to a conference in Singapore early March 2014. Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more