- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- friendly and helpful staff
- difficult to get to
- amenities are basic
Check Rates from our Partners
Camp Noel Review
Known for its stunning views, tranquil surrounding, and warm hospitality, Camp Noel is tucked away on 15 acres of grassland. Accommodations are either in the main clubhouse or in one of the private cottages that are great for groups or families and come with a refrigerator, microwave, and kettle. The common dining hall offers basic fare and there is a small general store on grounds. Staff can arrange a host of activities, including nature walks, safaris, and trekking to plantations.
- Address: Pazhathottam, Koviloor, 30 km (18 miles) west of central Munnar Munnar, Kerala 685615
- Phone: 85/9050–7050
- Location: Munnar
- 20 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more