- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Viva Panjim Review
A walk down a narrow alley in the Fontainhas district brings you to one of the city's best-value restaurants. Featuring the award-winning cuisine of chef Linda De Souza, this cheery hideaway is crowded with locals and tourists. The maître d' is happy to make recommendations to anyone unfamiliar with Goan specialties such as kingfish vindaloo, and chicken cafreal (marinated and cooked with fresh cilantro, also known as coriander; green chilies, and ginger). Indoor seating can get cramped (there are just a handful of tables there), but tables are also available outside. Reliable Goan classics, conviviality, and bargain prices are the rule, and the prawn curry is possibly the best in the state.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more