Fodor's San Diego
About This Book
With blockbuster attractions like SeaWorld and the world-renowned San Diego Zoo, great beaches, outdoor activities, excellent food, and an ever-expanding list of breweries and brewpubs, San Diego has become one of America's top go-to cities. Fodor's San Diego has everything travelers need to make the most of a trip, whether they're looking for an all-out family vacation or a sophisticated adult getaway.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout feature on the San Diego Zoo
· Major sights such as Balboa Park, Cabrillo National Monument, Carlsbad Flower Fields, La Jolla, Legoland California, San Diego Zoo, and Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
· Coverage of Downtown, Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo, Old Town and Uptown, Mission Bay and the Beaches, La Jolla, Point Loma and Coronado, and North County
Planning to visit more of California? Check our Fodor's state-wide travel guide to California and also Fodor's San Francisco, Napa & Sonoma, and Los Angeles guides.