Fodor's Expert Review Anderson Ocean Club and Spa
2600 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29582, USA
Small touches of heavenly Moroccan luxury greet you upon arrival, from the fountain in the front plaza to the stately double-door entrance flanked by large lanterns. The one- to three-bedroom condos are well kept, with porches that maximize every inch of their oceanfront vista. A coffee shop in the lobby serves Starbucks every morning, and the on-site Awakening Spa is a pampering pleasure. Just across the street, Magnolia's at 26th Restaurant serves a Lowcountry lunch buffet.
- upscale furnishings will wow you
- central location convenient to Broadway at the Beach dining and entertainment options
- one of the most well-appointed resort complexes in the area
- proximity of Magnolia's restaurant is only a plus if you love basic country cookin'
- lots of resorts in this area can make for a crowded beach
- no true lobby or indoor communal space
Rate Includes: No meals